Subject: OASIS Security Standards Showcase Information for RSA 2014

Dear KMIP TC Members,

As many of you already know, we have reserved space at RSA 2014 for another OASIS Security Standards Showcase.  The space is in the second row and is a 20x20 island booth (as noted on the attached floor plan).  Our final booking deadline is the end of March, so we need to firm up our minimum number of 10 participants by 28 March.  Based on preliminary discussions with the group last week, it seems highly likely that the KMIP TC will decide to hold another demonstration in 2014.  I am also actively reaching out to our other security-related TCs, to see if others might be interested in participating as well.  I do plan to keep you all informed about any of their decisions.  If we are unable to rally the minimum number of participants by the 28 March, we will default to a smaller booth space option on the floor (10x20).  Attached is the Showcase Participant Form for your review.  Anyone that signs up to participate on or before 28 March will receive a $1,000 discount off the participant fee.  Anyone participant that signs up between March 29-August 31 will be responsible to cover the late fee.  Full payment will be due 30 days from the signup date. Participation criteria and benefits are all outlined in the document.  I plan to participate on the KMIP Interop conference call on Thursday to answer any questions, etc…In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to me directly with any specific questions.

Thanks so much, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events