Subject: action items from KMIP f2f, for this week's KMIP call

Hi –

Here are the action items from the face-to-face that Subhash captured in his draft minutes (available in the KMIP doc repository), for review in our call this Thursday.  I hope to go back through my notes and also send around anything else that I wrote down. If anyone else knows of other action items, please send those around as well.

Action Items from KMIP face-to-face (Feb 2013)

AI Tim: Identify functionality from test cases that is not defined in the specification and/or contentious functionality

AI Tim: way to deal with it by defining profiles because our testing is more profile driven and NOT test case driven. if you document it.

AI Bruce: W3c has difference document layouts. Bruce R to send a link out

AI BobG: to work on an outline of differences between 1.1 and 1.0: in two weeks

AI BobG: first cut @ errata in about two weeks

AI BobG: public page after that

AI Kelley: to propose spec changes and usage guide changes for attested get in two weeks. Work with Indra/Judy on usage guide changes

AI Kelley: to put attested get text in usage guide to ensure that this operation does not run afoul of FIPS certification requirements.

AI Kelley - yet again to get the AI to look @ get with augmented options or a separate option

AI Tim: Note to editors of both specification and usage guide to work on clarifying language.

AI Mark (Knight?): will propose additional usage guide text to Indra for locate with template

AI BobG/Subhash: Check whether the specification refer to conformance clauses that are not OASIS specifications which would be required for SoU? decouple profiles and don't move them to OASIS standards but we need to be able to make claims;

AI Bob L: to come up with proposals around profile decoupling and text for specification for base profiles

AI: John L to send a note out to reflector expressing any remaining concerns with the crypto services

AI: Tim to come up with the crypto services proposal (3 weeks)

AI: Bob G use cases for crypto

AI Mark to come up with a proposal around capability discovery (~month)

AI Judy clarify the need for PGP specific objects clearly in the usage guide

AI Bob G and Saikat have graciously volunteered to provide Indra and Judy with usage guide text around key rotation responsibilities by the client