Subject: additional action items from KMIP face-to-face

hi –

I found these additional action items in my notes, for review in our call today.

Kelley / BobG: Update use case for attested get

Kelley / BobG: Use cases for split key

BobG: Recharter proposal

JohnL: Usage Guide text or profile on link revocation behavior

BobG: on-going tracking of V1.2 issues as they surface.

? Need to describe how to link templates; create Usage Guide text on this?

BobL: namespace/URI proposal for v1.2?

Subhash: ISO on KMIP V1.1

BobG: proposed V1.2 schedule