Subject: RE: [kmip] Groups - Ballots opened: 2

Hi –

For the 2 ballots I just opened, I used the attached attendance list to determine voter eligibility. As usual, I did not apply the optional 3 out of 5 meetings rule, just the required OASIS TC process:

2.4.4 b: A Voting Member must be active in a TC to maintain voting rights. In TCs that hold Meetings, a Voting Member who is absent from two consecutive Meetings (as recorded in the minutes) loses his or her voting rights at the end of the second Meeting missed….A TC Member who has lost his or her voting rights shall regain them for a TC that holds Meetings by attending two consecutive Meetings (as recorded in the minutes), thus regaining voting rights after the end of the second Meeting attended. (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process )

If you believe you should be eligible to vote in these ballots and aren’t, please check the attendance list and let Subhash and me know of any error.

Thanks!

Bob