Subject: RE: [kmip] Groups - Event "KMIP TC weekly call" modified

Hi –

In addition to the re-chartering, two other items I’d forgotten are 1) geo-tagging (continued from last week) and 2) where we are with V1.2 schedule.

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:kmip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Robert Griffin
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:58 AM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [kmip] Groups - Event "KMIP TC weekly call" modified

Submitter's message
hi -

here's the proposed agenda for this week's KMIP TC call. Any additions or changes?

regards,

Bob
-- Mr. Robert Griffin

Event Title: KMIP TC weekly call

Date: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
Location: concall
Description

Call info will be provided to KMIP TC members and observers.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

1 Opening remarks/roll call
2 Approval of the agenda
3 Approval of previous meeting minutes (deferred)
4 Old Business

  • V1.2 work items
    • Results of split key ballot
    • Rekey strawperson (Bruce)
    • Update on Usage Guide, deferred items etc (Judy/Indra)
    • Update on Profiles (TimH/BobL)
  • V1.1
    • Requesting template for Differences doc
    • Errata draft
  • Topics for next week

5 New Business
6 Review Action Items
7 Adjournment

Owner: Mr. Robert Griffin
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link