Subject: Groups - kmip-spec-v1.1-os-bar--re-everything.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
Building off the rekey and rekeykeypair proposal, here's the "fools rush in where angels fear to tread" refactoring of all the re* operations (rekey, rekeykeypair, recertify) to narrow the APIs in the hope of simplifying them enough to facilitate interoperability. And yes, I even removed some text from certify. I do not believe that any testcases were injured in the process of this surgery.
-- Mr. Bruce Rich
Document Name: kmip-spec-v1.1-os-bar--re-everything.doc

Description
Update to 1.1 spec to refactor the re* operations.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Bruce Rich
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2013-05-20 15:27:48