Per the TC's submission requests , please find the attached starter documents for:
KMIP Additional Message Encodings Version 1.0
KMIP Cryptographic Services Profile Version 1.0
KMIP Tape Library Profile Version 1.0
KMIP Symmetric Key Lifecycle Profile Version 1.0
KMIP Symmetric Key Foundry for FIPS 140-2 Profile Version 1.0
KMIP Opaque Managed Object Store Profile Version 1.0
KMIP Asymmetric Key Lifecycle Profile Version 1.0
KMIP Symmetric Key Cloud Server Profile Version 1.0
Please let me know if anything here fails to meet your expectations.
Further revisions to these Work Products must be maintained in Working Drafts, following procedures detailed in the OASIS TC Administration How-to Guide .
Working Drafts should be made available by uploading the document(s) to the TC's Kavi document repository, or (provisionally/temporarily) to the TC's Subversion (SVN) repository, if SVN has been activated for your TC . TCs are encouraged to use ZIP packaging when the WD releases contain multiple files (and directories).
For each WD revision, you will need to:
1) increment the Working Draft revision (number) from 01 to 02, 03, 04 etc., as successive Working Drafts are produced; the revision number needs to be updated at the top of the document in the stage identifier (Working Draft ##) and in the document identifier within the page footer.
2) supply the relevant publication/release/upload date for each successive Working Draft instance, using the prescribed date format: DD Month YYYY; the date needs to be updated at the top of the document (just below the stage identifier, Working Draft ##) and in the page footer.
3) provide suitable text for a document Abstract, updating this summary with successive revisions to provide an accurate description of the subject matter, goals, scope, etc.
4) keep the Acknowledgments (Appendix A) and Revision History (Appendix C) up-to-date with each WD revision.
5) consult the OASIS Naming Directives document when creating new artifacts that may be part of the Work Product (e.g., image files, XML schemas), observing the rules for name characters in files and proposed directories, and for proposed URIs/namespaces .
When the TC votes  to approve a Working Draft as a Committee Draft (CSD or CND), the Chair or other designated person must submit a "Committee Specification Draft Creation and Upload Request" accessible on the TC Administration Requests Page .
Upon receipt of this form, the TC Administrator will QC and process the Work Product for official publication in the OASIS Library (http://docs.oasis-open.org/
) as a Committee Draft, including addition of the requisite cover page metadata and other boilerplate information.
 Developing Committee Specifications and Notes
Starting a Working Draft
 SVN Version control, via Tools
 OASIS Naming Directives
 Approval of a WD as a CD (CSD or CND)
 TC Administration Requests Page, see Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Request
-- Paul Knight - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society
Document Process Analyst