Subject: Re: [kmip] RE: possibilities for KMIP tc face-to-face in August/September/October

Thanks!

Bob

From: Burns, Robert [mailto:Robert.Burns@thalesesec.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:18 AM
To: Griffin, Robert; kmip@lists.oasis-open.org <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>

Bob,

Here are some other conferences that folks on this list might be attending already?

    * Black Hat USA – July 27 – Aug 1st, Las Vegas, http://www.blackhat.com/us-13/

    * DefCon – Aug 1st – Aug 4th, Las Vegas, http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-21/dc-21-index.html

    * CRYPTO 2013 – Aug 18th – Aug 22nd, UC Santa Barbara, http://www.iacr.org/conferences/crypto2013/