Subject: Re: KMIP 1.2 interop

On 25/05/2013 1:47 PM, Tim Hudson wrote:
Based on feedback to date, we are now targeting the next round of
interop for KMIP 1.2 in preparation for statements of use. The formal
interop is tentatively scheduled for July 15th through to July 26th (the
usual two week period).

As another reminder to those vendors who have privately indicated they will be participating please send a note to the kmip-interop-tech list confirming participation in this round of interop and which areas the vendor will be supporting for testing.

So far only Cryptsoft and EMC/RSA have done so although a total of six vendors have indicated they will be participating.

The intent is to kick off the interop meetings from next week so we need to get the list of participants confirmed this week so we can confirm agreement on the rules and the schedule for this round of interop amongst the participants.

Thanks,
Tim.