Subject: status of KMIP TC re-chartering

Hi –

Before we go out to public review with KMIP V1.2 (hopefully in September or so), we should either scope V1.2 functionality to fit within the current KMIP TC charter or to have completed the re-chartering. For that reason, I’d suggested targeting end-July as the completion date for organizational review of the proposed changes to the charter.

In our TC call tomorrow, I’d like to get a sense of 1) whether there are organizations for which the review period will extend beyond the end of July and 2) whether any of the organizations that have completed their review have issues with the proposed revisions.

OK with everyone?

Thanks!