Subject: Re: [kmip] Operations and Object Cross-Reference table

On 26/07/2013 8:03 AM, Kiran Kumar Thota wrote:
Hi,
  In our TC call today, I had mentioned about the "Appendix D. Operations and Object Cross-Reference" where the table is overflowing the page width. I propose to remove this, if no one uses this.

If there are folks who rely on this, I would like suggestions on how to format this table so that this can be fitted into the document.

On reflection,  I think all those appendices (B through C) actually should be moved out of the specification into the usage guide (they are all non-normative) or removed entirely. Or alternatively they need to be carefully reviewed and made normative.

Tim.