Subject: Re: [kmip] Re: Problem with your Errata documents as submitted

Great, thanks Bob.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Griffin, Robert <robert.griffin@rsa.com> wrote:

Hi Chet –

Since I’m out on vacation, we deferred the vote on the Errata until our 22-Aug meeting.

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Freitag, 2. August 2013 22:39
To: Griffin, Robert
Cc: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org; paul.knight@oasis-open.org

Hi Bob,

Just checking to make sure I didn't miss any email from you updating me on the status of the Errata vote. I had email problems plus the last two weeks have been busy with work related to the annual staff and board meetings at OASIS HQ. If I missed an update on this, please let me. Otherwise, sorry to be a bother.

/chet