Subject: Saikat Saha for co-chair

KMIP TC Members,

We are pleased to let our colleagues in the KMIP TC know that Saikat Saha is approved by Oracle to be nominated for the role of KMIP TC co-chair. Saikat has been active in the TC for several years, including representing KMIP in such public forums as the NIST Key Management Workshop in September 2012.  During that time, Saikat led KMIP-related efforts in SafeNet Inc, a role he is continuing at Oracle. We look forward to bringing Saikat's nomination forward at the first meeting of the re-chartered KMIP TC on October 10th.

Susan Gleeson & Hal Lockhart