Subject: updated profile documents

As noted in the previous meeting, I'm uploading minor updates to the
profile documents incorporating the change approved by motion to add
VendorIdentification into the list of items allowed to vary in
test cases document.

These versions are all marked 'a' and have been done with word change
tracking relative to the approved committee specification draft versions
to make it straight forward to see the changes.

Thanks,
Tim.