Subject: Re: [kmip] We are in receipt of your requests to load Committee Drafts

Hi Chet,

Will do the same – I was under the impression that I had to wait for the official CSDs to be created before I could submit the public review request. In looking @ the request form, the URI field for CSD takes in a value of TBD – I presume that this is what you want us to use so that the two tasks can be parallelized.

All the CSD/CNDs are ready for public review – so we would release them simultaneously.

Thanks,
-Subhash.

From: "chet.ensign@oasis-open.org" <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:46:57 -0500
To: "kmip@lists.oasis-open.org" <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>

Members of the KMIP TC,

We are in receipt of your requests to create Committee Drafts. You can find the JIRA support request tickets from https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1515 through https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1525

I note that these were approved for public reviews as well. Please enter the corresponding PR request tickets at https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/30-day-committee-specification-draft-public-review-request

Also, since there are so many drafts, do you want to have them released individually for public review as they become ready or would you prefer to release them all to PR simultaneously?

Thx...

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org