Subject: Statement of Use draft

As discussed in the call last week, attached is a draft statement of use
which we plan to make once we complete the public review and vote to
committee specification level and then have the correct URLs to include.

The SoU as previously agreed will be based on the completed July 2013
interop testing and we expect that other vendors who participated in
that round of testing will also make corresponding statements of use
covering the level of functionality tested. As noted there are two
vendors who are not KMIP members who may elect to make a SoU (via the
kmip-comment mailing list).

Each SoU must be approved by TC resolution as an acceptable SoU with
respect to the committee specification.

Thanks,
Tim.