Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - Ballot opened: "RNG - go forward strategy"

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2557

This is in response to one member comment in the ballot in selecting the option Neither with "I do not support changes to KMIP v1.2 at this late stage.  ... "

This note is in case anyone reads that comment and takes it to change the context of this particular ballot despite the discussions, presentations and the minutes of the various meetings. All our current work items are about KMIP 1.3 as have all the the discussions over the last three months about changes - they are all for KMIP 1.3 or beyond.

The project pipeline is at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/kmip/ProjectPipeline and the meeting minutes are all at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/kmip/MeetingMinutes

No one to date to the best of my recollection and from reviewing the minutes has put forward a proposal suggesting any changes be made to KMIP 1.2.

Tim.