Subject: Re: [kmip] Agenda for 2/13 call + other house keeping stuff

As always, I send the wrong link - https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3676. Apologies for the spam.

From: Subhash Sankuratripati <subhash.sankuratripati@netapp.com>
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 7:12 AM
To: "kmip@lists.oasis-open.org" <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>

Thanks everyone for submitting your proposals. Judy wanted to tee off the client registration discussion and get some feedback before we get to the f2f and defer the key shredding discussion to the f2f (which does not mean that she is unwilling to receive feedback on the topic – so please do send it to her by email or start a discussion on the reflector)
  1. Client registration – judy/tim
  2. Provisioning vs use – tim
  3. Key wrapping – tim
  4. Groups – kiran