Subject: Question on which night is dinner

Howdy KMIP TC!

Did we have a definitive time for the dinner with the Face 2 Face?

Might be worth discussing today if we don’t know what the plan is yet.

Thanks!

Chuck

Charles White

CTO

Semper Fortis Solutions, LLC

14840 Conference Center Drive, Suite Y

Chantilly, VA  20151

Phone: 703.544.5263

Mobile: 703.200.4158

Email: cwhite@semper-fortis.com

Web:  http://www.semper-fortis.com

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/charles-white/7/a17/30

CVE Certified SDVOSBSemper Fortis Solutions is a CVE certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business

This message contains information from Semper Fortis Solutions, LLC which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited.