Subject: Re: [kmip] Is someody going to activate the call?

On 21/03/2014 6:13 AM, Hal Lockhart wrote:
> I kind of thought so, but 1) I sort of remembered that somebody was going to check something to see if the call could be canceled, 2) I checked the TC official calendar, but the meeting was not canceled and 3) I tried to check the minutes, but I could not find them posted anywhere.

The place where the minutes should be on the wiki at
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/kmip/MeetingMinutes/Mar132014 is linked to
but not populated.
Clearly we need to update those items more effectively in future when
meeting schedules change as you should not need to be present at a
meeting to be able to determine when the next call of a technical
committee will occur.

I suggest we add that as the first agenda item in the next meeting.

Tim.