Subject: Re: [kmip] March 13, 2013 meeting minutes posted to Wiki.

On 21/03/2014 8:47 AM, Lockhart, Robert wrote:
> The meeting minutes are posted on the Wiki.  Please provide feedback directly or via email to myself and the co-chairs.  There is a section I was unavoidably interrupted for so need further information to call them baked for next weeks meeting.
> https://wiki.oasis-open.org/kmip/MeetingMinutes/Mar132014

Thanks Bob.

I have updated the standing rule / standing guideline section - although
I don't have my notes on the actual wording on the motion handy so I
will check those again later.
I've left the note from Bob requesting more details to fill in the
blanks so others can do so if there is more information to add there -
although I think I've captured the essence if not the actual wording of
the motion.

I also adjusted the wording of the interop lead motion (which is
entirely separate from the interop sub-committee role) to match the
motion which was made which I assume Mark and/or Saikat will correct if
I got that wording incorrect. We did talk about the sub-committee and
the differences in the lead up to the motion but the Interop Lead role
is entirely separate (and covered in the formal OASIS interop process).

Thanks,
Tim.