Subject: Re: [kmip-comment] A serious reference issue

[ Context for those not on the kmip-comment list - Patrick has provided
feedback on the kmip-comment list about a number of issues related to
the references in the profiles documents as part of the public review ]

It looks like I completely messed up the cross references in more than
one way during edits which was missed during reviews. That will need
correcting.
To save everyone time - each of the profile documents contain the following.

[KMIP-PROF-1_0]    /Key Management Interoperability Protocol Usage Guide
Version 1.0/.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/kmip/profiles/v1.0/os/kmip-profiles-1.0-os.doc
OASIS Standard. 1 October 2010.

[KMIP-PROF-1_1]    /Key Management Interoperability Protocol Usage Guide
Version 1.1/.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/kmip/profiles/v1.1/os/kmip-profiles-v1.1-os.doc
OASIS Standard 01. 24 January 2013.

[KMIP-PROF-1_2]    /Key Management Interoperability Protocol Usage Guide
Version 1.2/.
URL
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/kmip/profiles/v1.1/cos01/kmip-profiles-v1.1-cos01.doc>
Candidate OASIS Standard 01. DD MMM YYYY.

The URLs for the 1.0 and 1.1 docs are correct but the titles are wrong.
These should all be titled as "Profiles" not "Usage Guide".
The final profiles document was missed in the set which went out (as
previously discussed in the TC and resolved) which is why that
particular URL isn't present.

Patrick, for your reference
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1660 is the request
for loading
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/download.php/49689/kmip-profiles-v1.2-wd02.doc
which will help make more sense of the references but clearly we need to
at the very least correct those invalid references.

Thanks again for the detailed feedback which we will work through as a TC.

Thanks,
Tim.