Subject: Fwd: [kmip] Your tickets to publish a CSD and release it for public review have been received

All,

KMIP profiles version 1.2 Committee Specification Draft and 30-day Public Review had already been submitted on March 24th. Status still shows as "in-progress".
Will ping Chet today. Please see reference below.

Thanks,
Saikat

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 16:38:40 -0400
From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>

Members of the KMIP TC,

Your request to create Key Management Interoperability Protocol Profiles Version
1.2 and release it for public review have been received. You can monitor the tickets at https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1661 and https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1660

We will let you know when work on these begin. I expect to get started on them shortly. Meanwhile, let me know if you have any questions.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393