Subject: RE: [kmip] Groups - KMIP1.3KeyShredQueryEnhancemetnProposal.doc uploaded

Guess my response is in invisible ink so let's try this again....

**************
Thanks Mark,

I want to discuss at this TC call today whether folks would like to introduce a Server to Client Query Operation in KMIP 1.3.  If there is interest then I'll submit another proposal for that.

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:kmip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Furlong, Judith
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 8:24 AM
To: Mark Joseph; kmip@lists.oasis-open.org

From: Mark Joseph [mark@p6r.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 10:12 PM
To: Furlong, Judith; kmip@lists.oasis-open.org

That looks simple enough to me.   We talked about having query functions for a client as well it could be something we add to the Server to Client functions along with Notify and Put.

Best,

Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
President P6R, Inc
408-205-0361
mark@p6r.com
Skype: markjoseph_sc
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-joseph/0/752/4b4

Judith Furlong <Judith.Furlong@emc.com> , 5/7/2014 5:52 PM:
Submitter's message
Are there additional sanitization methods that should be referenced in this proposal.
-- Ms. Judith Furlong
Document Name: KMIP1.3KeyShredQueryEnhancemetnProposal.doc<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/document.php?document_id=52941>
________________________________
Description
Draft proposal for a new query to determine if the key server supports data
sanitization methods when destroying cryptographic key material.
Download Latest Revision<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/download.php/52941/latest/KMIP1.3KeyShredQueryEnhancemetnProposal.doc>
Public Download Link<https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=52941&wg_abbrev=kmip>
Submitter: Ms. Judith Furlong
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2014-05-07 17:51:32