Subject: RE: [kmip] Groups - Locate with Offset uploaded

11.10 Locate (error handling) should be updated as well for the case where the specified offset is greater than the object count. Either the existing ‘Operation Failed’/’Invalid Field’ should be reused with the definition updated, or a new Result Reason (‘Offset exceeds object count’) should be specified.

John

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:kmip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Michael Yoder
Sent: Thursday, 15 May 2014 3:14 AM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [kmip] Groups - Locate with Offset uploaded

Document Name: Locate with Offset

Description
This document contains the (minor) changes required to add an offset field
to the Locate call. This was discussed back at the last face-to-face. I'm
submitting it as my last act before I leave Vormetric; Tim Hudson will be
able to talk to it on the call this week.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Michael Yoder
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2014-05-14 10:13:17