Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - kmip-spec-v1.2-csprd01 - streaming-changes.pdf uploaded

I don't plan to respond to each of the points by going through (yet again) why the issues raised don't fit within KMIP as that would just consume more of the TC's limited resources. After almost two years of discussion, ballots and finally a unanimous motion to proceed with this approach, the TC’s view is clear on the topic.

Whilst I appreciate the time spent to document your view, if you have comments on the specific document then they would be good to see.

Thanks,
Tim