Subject: Groups - kmip-spec-v1.2-csprd01 - deprecation operational policy-changes.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
Since we have an outstanding ballot wait on these change bar versions for many weeks I've produced them based on what was discussed on the call.

If this isn't what BobL was intended then hopefully this will encourage a "correct" version to be uploaded.
-- Tim Hudson
Document Name: kmip-spec-v1.2-csprd01 - deprecation operational policy-changes.pdf

Description
proposed changes for deprecating operation policy
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Tim Hudson
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2014-06-12 03:29:34