Subject: RE: [kmip] KMIP Plugfest - August 2014

Hi Tony,

P6R will participate in the plugfest with our KMIP client SDK and yes it supports version 1.3.

Best,

Mark Joseph, PhD
President
P6R, Inc
408-205-0361
www.p6r.com

Following the recent discussion in the KMIP TC, I'm calling for
additional participants in the August 2014 KMIP Plugfest, focusing on
testing of the new KMIP v1.3 functionality. As this will not be an
official OASIS "Interoperability Event", the event is open to OASIS
member and non-members alike so if you have any partners or customers
who wish to participate please reach out, noting that the Plugfest is
not covered by the OASIS rules.

At this stage the entry criteria for the Plugfest is:
- Agreement to the plugfest rules
- A KMIP implementation supporting KMIP v1.3

Please note the next KMIP-Interop Subcommittee call will commence at
12pm (US-PDT) Thursday 7th August (1 hour prior the regular KMIP TC
call). I'll send out invitations to all KMIP Interop Subcommittee
members in the next day or so.

Best Regards,
KMIP-Interop Subcommittee (Chair)