Subject: Fwd: [kmip] Re: KMIP Additional Message Encodings Version 1.0 CSD02 is now available

Hi Tim,

I forgot to bring this up during our weekly call today. As an editor of this document, could you please take a look and necessary action at the comments below?

Thanks,
Saikat

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 12:57:33 -0400
From: Paul Knight <paul.knight@oasis-open.org>
To: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
CC: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi TC Members (especially Editors),

In "Additional Message Encodings", we noted that three of the tables (each titled xxx - Query, Maximum Response Size) have a subtle error which causes some trouble in the HTML version. There is a missing carriage-return <CR> character after the number 0031(on the line with </BatchItem>). This causes the HTML to be generated with extra width in the first column, and (in the HTML) concatenates this number with the next line as 00310032.  Please insert the missing <CR> in your working draft for future publications (three instances noted).

Also, of possible interest, for the other "Profiles" documents, we have found a solution to a formatting problem in the HTML versions which affected the alignment of the many tables of test cases during earlier publications.  This is something (insertion of the html style tag "word-wrap:break-word") which we (TC Administration) will apply during production of the HTML files, not requiring any action by the TC.

Best regards,
Paul Knight
OASIS Document Process Analyst