Subject: A question about KMIP Conformance Profiles

Hi All,

    We have a question about KMIP Conformance profiles.   We have a KMIP client implementation (not an SDK) inside an SSH server.   It is used to implement the SSH authentication protocols (RFC 4252, 4819, 7076).    In this application the KMIP client just manages the Public Key of the Client machine on the KMIP server.    We wanted to test this client against the Conformance profiles but they all operate on both the Public and Private keys.      We feel it would be useful to show this practical application of KMIP to the outside world but don't see how using our existing profiles.   Any suggestions on what we can do here?

Best,
Mark Joseph
P6R, Inc