Members of the KMIP TC,
Three Special Majority Vote ballots to approve KMIP Cryptographic Services Profile, KMIP Suite B Profile, and KMIP Opaque Managed Object Store Profile as Candidate OASIS Standards have been set up.
The ballots open 28 January 2015 at 00:00 UTC and remain open through 03 February 2015 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballots at:
- KMIP Cryptographic Services Profile Version 1.0
- KMIP Suite B Profile Version 1.0
- KMIP Opaque Managed Object Store Profile Version 1.0
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Hudson, Tim Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Zdunkiewicz, Magda Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Cox, Tony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Berglas, Anthony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Soman, Amruta Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Furlong, Judith EMC
* White, Charles Fornetix
* Bartell, Jeff Fornetix
* Brand, Joseph Fornetix
* Edwards, Stephen Fornetix
* Stueve, Gerald Fornetix
* Rich, Bruce IBM
* Bjorkqvist, Mathias IBM
* Chevalier, Tim NetApp
* Lockhart, Hal Oracle
* Gleeson, Susan Oracle
* Saha, Saikat Oracle
* Joseph, Mark P6R, Inc
* Leiseboer, John QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
* Featherstone, David SafeNet, Inc.
* Kriese, Kathy Symantec Corp.
* Lockhart, Robert Thales e-Security
* Thota, Kiran VMware, Inc.
* Zhu, Joshua Vormetric, Inc.
If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.