Subject: Heads up on Delays for Usecases

Howdy KMIP TC!

Tim and are diligently working to complete the Use Cases – our schedule is going to slip one to two weeks due to both of us being overcome by events.

If the TC likes we can do an “In Progress Brief” on the 12th if that is acceptable.

Thanks!

Chuck

Charles White

Fornetix LLC

Don’t Just Manage Encryption – Orchestrate It.

This message contains information from Fornetix LLC which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited.