Subject: Meeting minutes for April 2, 2015 are posted

Please review for next week’s TC call.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/kmip/MeetingMinutes/April022015

Also there needs to be two updates for information I missed due to technical issues for the March 26, 2015 Meeting Minutes before we approve them (plus my memory ain’t not so good as it were once).

The March 26, 2015 minutes can be found at:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/kmip/MeetingMinutes/March262015

Bob L.

Robert A. (Bob) Lockhart

Chief Solutions Architect