Subject: Re: [kmip] Pre-OS vote orientation webinar opportunity

Hi all,

Just checking in on the next steps for your Candidate OASIS Standards. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

As you know, your 60 day public review has now closed. You received no comments so the next step is to hold the vote by the OASIS membership on approving the COSs as OASIS Standards. Technically, per the TC Process, I am supposed to start the vote within 7 days.

If you would like to do a pre-vote webinar, let's coordinate the start of the vote. We should move promptly as I don't want the vote delayed for too long.

Just for your information, the threshold number of votes to pass was 43 for the PKCS ballots and it will probably be the same for yours. Their ballots ultimately passed with totals of 65 votes, 54 votes, 53 votes and 53 votes.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

/chet