Members of the KMIP TC,
Your 11 OASIS Standard votes to approve the KMIP COSs as OASIS Standards have been set up.
The ballots open tomorrow, May 6th and close at 23:59 TC on May 19th. You can access the ballot[s] at:
- Key Management Interoperability Protocol Specification Version 1.2
- Key Management Interoperability Protocol Profiles Version 1.2
- KMIP Additional Message Encodings Version 1.0
- KMIP Storage Array with Self-Encrypting Drives Profile Version 1.0
- KMIP Symmetric Key Lifecycle Profile Version 1.0
- KMIP Asymmetric Key Lifecycle Profile Version 1.0
- KMIP Cryptographic Services Profile Version 1.0
- KMIP Symmetric Key Foundry for FIPS 140-2 Profile Version 1.0
- KMIP Tape Library Profile Version 1.0
- KMIP Suite B Profile Version 1.0
- KMIP Opaque Managed Object Store Profile Version 1.0
The minimum number of affirmative votes required to approve this ballot is 44 (15% of 289 organizational members).
I have sent the call to vote to the Primary and Alternate Representatives, the OASIS membership and I have announced it on the OASIS LinkedIn group, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to link/like/share/retweet/etc. any of these announcements to get the word out.
I'll monitor your progress. Let me know if you have any questions.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393