Subject: 11 OASIS membership ballots to approve KMIP COSs as OASIS Standards have been set up

Members of the KMIP TC,

Your 11 OASIS Standard votes to approve the KMIP COSs as OASIS Standards have been set up.

The ballots open tomorrow, May 6th and close at 23:59 TC on May 19th. You can access the ballot[s] at:

- Key Management Interoperability Protocol Specification Version 1.2
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2799

- Key Management Interoperability Protocol Profiles Version 1.2
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2800

- KMIP Additional Message Encodings Version 1.0
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2801

- KMIP Storage Array with Self-Encrypting Drives Profile Version 1.0
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2802

- KMIP Symmetric Key Lifecycle Profile Version 1.0
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2803

- KMIP Asymmetric Key Lifecycle Profile Version 1.0
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2804

- KMIP Cryptographic Services Profile Version 1.0
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2805

- KMIP Symmetric Key Foundry for FIPS 140-2 Profile Version 1.0
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2806

- KMIP Tape Library Profile Version 1.0
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2807

- KMIP Suite B Profile Version 1.0
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2808

- KMIP Opaque Managed Object Store Profile Version 1.0
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2809

The minimum number of affirmative votes required to approve this ballot is 44 (15% of 289 organizational members).

I have sent the call to vote to the Primary and Alternate Representatives, the OASIS membership and I have announced it on the OASIS LinkedIn group, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to link/like/share/retweet/etc. any of these announcements to get the word out.

I'll monitor your progress. Let me know if you have any questions.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393