Subject: Groups - Client / Server Correlation Value uploaded

Submitter's message
We have a request to provide closer coordination between client and server logs. This very simple proposal provides a text field that enables the client to provide extra information for the server to log. The server can also pass back a string to the client which can be used to identify server log values.

I would like to present this at the next call. All feedback in advance most welcome.
-- Anthony Berglas
Document Name: Client / Server Correlation Value

Description
Proposal to enhance communication between the client and server.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Anthony Berglas
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Proposals
Date submitted: 2015-12-14 23:58:43