Subject: KMIP Interop at RSA 2017 -- response needed by 29 Feb

Dear KMIP TC Members,

As we finalize our plans for this year’s RSA Standards Showcase, we must also start discussing future plans.  RSA 2017 will be held on 13-17 Feb.   The KMIP TC is invited to participate in the 2017 Standards Showcase.  In order to secure an appropriate premium booth space for that event, we need confirmation from the TC by 29 Feb 2016 and commitment from at least four TC members by 31 Mar.

Invitations have also been extended to the OASIS PKCS 11 and OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Technical Committees.  If all three decide to commit, OASIS will work to secure a larger space to accommodate the increase.   This larger space would allow us to host 18 members next year (six pods per TC).

Once TC commitment has been received, sign-up information packets will be distributed. Participation forms will be accepted on or before 31 Mar, on a first-come, first-serve basis.  Any sign-ups received after the max limit or deadline -- will be placed on a waitlist.  If a TC is unable to fill their six spaces by the deadline, the unassigned spaces will be allocated to the waitlisted based on their submission date. (So, a TC may end up having more than the allocated six pods.)

Please let us know if you have any questions.  We hope this opportunity is considered and look forward to hearing from the TC.

Regards, Jane

--
Jane Harnad
Manager, Events