Subject: Modified: KMIP Face to Face Meeting for February 24/25 2016

Submitter's message
Hi Folks,

Attached is the agenda for this week's face to face meeting.
A few points to note:
- The items noted consist of both presentations and discussion topics
- I've allocated the items to the member(s) presenting the topics or those who have requested a topic be raised
- I've allocated a finish time of 14:45 on Thursday which should cater for either an early or late finish depending on the rate at which we get through the topics

If anyone has an item I've not captured, please let me know and I'll attempt to update the agenda for Thursday.

Thanks,
Tony & Saikat
-- Mr. Tony Cox
Event Title: KMIP Face to Face Meeting for February 24/25 2016

Date: Wednesday, 24 February 2016, All Day
Location: Address: NetApp HQ | Building 7 | 1345 Crossman Ave Sunnyvale, CA 94089 Conference Rooms: Feb 24th ? Quincy 2 & 3
Description

Address: NetApp HQ | Building 7 | 1345 Crossman Ave Sunnyvale, CA 94089 Conference Rooms: Feb 24th – Quincy 2 & 3

Start Time 9 AM PST

End Time 5 PM PST

Badges: Please go to the reception to check-in and pick up the pre-printed badge.

Lunch will be served.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Owner: Mr. Saikat Saha
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

Referenced Items
KMIP_F2F_Agenda_Feb2016_v2.docx (22K) 2016-02-23 Download | View Details

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T090000Z
TZNAME:PST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:PST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T100000Z
TZNAME:PDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:PDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20160224T022320Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20160224
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20160225
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:KMIP Face to Face Meeting for February 24/25 2016
LOCATION:Address: NetApp HQ | Building 7 | 1345 Crossman Ave Sunnyvale, CA 94089 Conference Rooms: Feb 24th � Quincy 2 & 3
LAST-MODIFIED:20160224T022320Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
 e\, CA 94089 Conference Rooms: Feb 24th &ndash\; Quincy 2 &
 3\n\nStart Time 9 AM PST\n\nEnd Time 5 PM PST\n\nBadges: Ple
 ase go to the reception to check-in and pick up the pre-prin
 ted badge.\n\nLunch will be served.\n\n \n\nGroup: OASIS Key
  Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC\nCreator: Mr
 . Saikat Saha
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/event.php?event_id=42515
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/event.php?event_id=42515
BEGIN:VALARM