Subject: KMIP Interop at RSA 2017: Reserve now

Dear KMIP TC Members,

We’re back from another successful RSA Interop demonstration. A special thanks to all the participants and TC members that took the time to support this year’s demonstration.  Congratulations to all!

OASIS has secured a premium booth for KMIP and PKCS 11 Interops at next year’s RSA Expo, which will be held 13-17 Feb 2017 in San Francisco. Up to 12 members will be able to demo products in Booth #2015 in the South Hall (see attached floorplan).

(Booth #2121, across the aisle, will feature an OASIS CTI Interop.)

In order to lock in this premium space on the RSA show floor, OASIS must receive commitments from a minimum of eight KMIP and/or PKCS 11 members by 2 April 2016.

Cost

The cost per company to participate is 7,000 USD. Similar to previous Interops, each participant receives an identical workstation (includes electricity, internet connectivity, monitor, and sign with company logo) and access to all leads collected in the booth. See the attached for more details.

Next Steps

TC members are invited to reserve space in the booth by submitting the attached form ASAP. The first 12 reservations received will be confirmed, and all others will be placed on a wait list.

The non-refundable participation fee of 7,000 USD will be due within 30 days of the space reservation form. Any confirmed reservations not paid for in full by this deadline will be forfeited and reassigned to members on the waiting list.

We realize the deadline is tight, and we appreciate your support. I will be happy to join the next TC call to address any questions about the opportunity, but in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can help in any way.

Thanks so much,
Jane

--
Jane Harnad