Subject: KMIP v1.3 SoUs

Hi Folks,

Thank you to all the members who voted over the last week. With both the KMIP Specification and Profiles v1.3 documents now passed as Committee Specifications, the next step is to collect at least 3 Statements of Use per the OASIS Process.

I would ask those organizations prepared to submit an SOU to do so as soon as possible so we can move on to the next stage.

Thank you,
-Tony