In preparing KMIP Profiles v1.3 Committee Specification 01 for publication as requested in TCADMIN-2415 , we noted some apparent errors in the numbering of items in several sections:
- Incorrect numbering in Section 5.1.1 - restarts at 1. after 6. This was present in csd01/csprd01, but not in previous KMIP Profiles v1.2.(corresponding section was 5.1). The numbering was present in the TC's source file .
- Incorrect numbering in Section 5.8.2. [1,2,1,2,3,3,4].
- incorrect numbering in 5.9.3 [1,2,3,5]
- incorrect numbering in 5.12.5 [1-9,1,2,3,10,11]
- incorrect numbering in 6.21 [1,2,3,5]
- incorrect numbering in 6.24 [1,2,3,6]
- Questionable numbering in Section 4.1.1 - restarts at 1 after a line of text - probably acceptable, but difficult to reference.
We (OASIS TC Administration) are proceeding with publication of cs01 as-is at this point.
We recommend that the TC adopt corrections to the numbering in future publications of this Work Product.