Subject: Groups - kmip-spec-v1.3-plus-digested-data.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
There's a usecase for Sign and Signature Verify where the data is not sent as clear-text to the KMIP server, but the client supplies the digested data (yeah, I know, sounds bad, but let's think cryptographically...don't have to expose the cleartext). This would slide into the current network protocol pretty easily if we were to add just one tag. Here's a proposal that illustrates that addition.
-- Mr. Bruce Rich
Document Name: kmip-spec-v1.3-plus-digested-data.pdf

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Bruce Rich
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2016-09-12 18:34:01