Subject: A Special Majority Ballot to approve KMIP Specification v1.3 and KMIP Profiles v1.3 as Candidate OASIS Standards has been set up

Members of the KMIP TC,

A Special Majority Ballot to approve KMIP Specification v1.3 and KMIP Profiles v1.3 as Candidate OASIS Standards has been set up.

Note that for your convenience I have set up both choices on a single, multi-choice ballot. You have the choice to vote Yes, No, or Abstain for each Committee Specification.

The ballot opens 15 September 2016 at 00:00 UTC and closes 21 September 2016 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2979

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2979

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Berglas, Anthony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Brand, Joseph Semper Fortis Solutions
* Chevalier, Tim NetApp
* Corlett, Justin Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Cox, Tony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Driver, Kevin IBM
* Fitzgerald, Indra Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Furlong, Judith EMC
* Gleeson, Susan Oracle
* Hillier, Christopher Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Hudson, Tim Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Joseph, Mark P6R, Inc
* Kriese, Kathy Symantec Corp.
* Leiseboer, John QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
* Lockhart, Hal Oracle
* Lockhart, Robert Thales e-Security
* Phillips, Michael Dell
* Rich, Bruce Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Saha, Saikat Oracle
* Scott, Greg Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Siravara, Radhika Oracle
* Skiscim, Chris Semper Fortis Solutions
* Stueve, Gerald Fornetix
* Turajski, Nathan Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* White, Charles Fornetix
* Wierenga, Steve Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Zhu, Joshua Vormetric, Inc.

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393