Subject: KMIP gear available on CafePress

KMIP TC members:
OASIS has created an online shop where you can order gear (t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc.) with the KMIP logo. All gear is sold at cost (no OASIS markup).

http://www.cafepress.com/oasis_open/13887677

Note: We've used the traditional OASIS Standard format for the logo. The TC has the option to create a custom logo, if you'd prefer something unique. For examples, see the TOSCA and CMIS logos:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=cmis
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8505536

Let me know if a custom logo is of interest to the TC.

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer