Subject: KMIP V1.4 documents

Hi Folks,

Thanks to the authors of the documents, we are now well on the way to getting 1.4 wound up. I plan to start progressing these documents as soon as possible.

I would ask all TC members to please review the documents that have been uploaded recently:

-Test Cases v1.4
-Profiles v1.4
-Spec 1.4

These can all be found in the "Drafts" folder, and I would ask folks to review these prior to the next meeting if at all possible.

For those members who have made contributions where Usage Guide text was discussed or is warranted, I would ask you to please get that text to Judy ASAP if you have not done so already.

I hope everyone enjoys their break and I look forward to our next call on December 1st.

Best Regards,
-Tony