Subject: TC-CERTATTR-1-14.xml test case ----- Re: [GRAYMAIL] [kmip] KMIP V1.4 documents

In test case TC-CERTATTR-1-14.xml the following attributes appear in the Get Attributes response (at the very bottom of the document)
These attributes are new to me and I do not see them defined in the KMIP 1.4 specification.   Did I miss something?

    <Operation type="Enumeration" value="GetAttributes"/>
    <ResultStatus type="Enumeration" value="Success"/>
    <ResponsePayload>

* * * *

     <Attribute>
        <AttributeName type="TextString" value="Certificate Subject C"/>
        <AttributeValue type="TextString" value="AU"/>
      </Attribute>
      <Attribute>
        <AttributeName type="TextString" value="Certificate Subject O"/>
        <AttributeValue type="TextString" value="Kmip Test"/>
      </Attribute>
      <Attribute>
        <AttributeName type="TextString" value="Certificate Subject CN"/>
        <AttributeValue type="TextString" value="EE"/>
      </Attribute>
      <Attribute>
        <AttributeName type="TextString" value="Certificate Issuer C"/>
        <AttributeValue type="TextString" value="AU"/>
      </Attribute>
      <Attribute>
        <AttributeName type="TextString" value="Certificate Issuer O"/>
        <AttributeValue type="TextString" value="Kmip Test"/>
      </Attribute>
      <Attribute>
        <AttributeName type="TextString" value="Certificate Issuer CN"/>
        <AttributeValue type="TextString" value="Inter"/>
      </Attribute>
    </ResponsePayload>

Best,
Mark