Subject: KMIP 1.4 Usage Guide

I’ve posted the first working draft of the KMIP 1.4 Usage Guide to the OASIS Site.

This version adds or updates content in light of the following KMIP 1.4 proposals:

I’ve determined that the following KMIP proposal don’t require updates to the usage guide.   (If anyone disagrees please let me know.):

Content is needed for the following KMIP 1.4 proposals:

Appendix D which contains the KMIP cross-reference will be updated in the next revision.

Judy

Judith Furlong
Sr. Consultant Product Security Architect
Dell EMC | Product Security Office
Office:  +1-774-803-3384
Judith.Furlong@dell.com