Subject: Your 60-day pre-OS vote public review for KMIP Specification v1.3 and KMIP Profiles v1.3 has closed - no comments received

Forwarding the report to the mail lists for the record.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tony Cox <tony.cox@cryptsoft.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [kmip] Your 60-day pre-OS vote public review for KMIP Specification v1.3 and KMIP Profiles v1.3 has been announced
To: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Cc: "Saha, Saikat" <Saikat.saha@oracle.com>, "Lockhart, Robert" <Robert.Lockhart@thalesesec.com>

Hi  Chet,

As noted, our public review is now closed with no comments received.

There was one question posted to the comment list during the period but this was concerning an earlier version of the specification and was unrelated to the pre-OS vote PR. The question was answered following a minuted TC meeting.

As such, I'd like to request that we commence the OASIS wide vote immediately. I will draft the corresponding follow up email for Saikat and I to blast out once the vote is live. My belief is that we can squeak in sufficient votes this week and next to get this over the line before the holiday season really gets going.

Please let me know if I've missed a step here.

Thanks again,

Tony Cox

Director Business Development, Strategy & Alliances

Cryptsoft

P:  +61 7 3103 0321, US:  +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com
https://calendly.com/tony-cox (book a meeting)

--

/chet