Subject: An OASIS member ballot to approve KMIP Specification v1.3 and KMIP Profiles v1.3 as OASIS Standards has been set up

Members of the KMIP TC,

An OASIS member ballot to approve KMIP Specification v1.3 and KMIP Profiles v1.3 as OASIS Standards has been set up. Note - as a convenience, both options are listed on one ballot to make it easier for primary or alternate representatives to cast their vote.

The ballot opens tomorrow, 14 Dec. at 00:00 UTC and closes 27 Dec. at 23:59 UTC. I will send the email call to vote first thing tomorrow morning so that representatives can immediately open the ballot and vote. The call to vote is already up on the OASIS web site at https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/call-to-vote-ballot-for-oasis-standards-kmip-specification-v1-3-and-kmip-profiles

You can access the ballot at:

Internal link for voting members:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3021

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3021

The minimum number of affirmative votes required to approve this ballot is 43  (15% of 282 OASIS organizational members).

I have provided the chairs with a list of primary and alternate voters to assist you in outreach.

Let me know if you have any questions.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298