Subject: Re: [kmip] Import operation suggestion

I also think that if the server cannot fully perform the import it should just fail, and let the client decide what to do about it, possibly removing some unsupported attributes and trying again.

One problem we do have is that the error statuses are not as clear as they could be.  At the last face to face I suggested an additional Error Parameter in the results.  So if you got "Invalid Field" there would be some indication of which field failed (or was the first to fail).  Maybe we should do this as part of 2.0?

Anthony